Skip to content
- The food pyramid consists of six levels of different types of foods to consume.
- The background hue on the pyramid’s sections correlate to the food within the section.
- The food pyramid is only for adults, teenagers, and children aged five and older.
- The food that is not for good health appears to be separated from the pyramid.
- The best foods to eat start at the bottom of the pyramid.
- The amount of servings a person should consume is located on the right side of the pyramid.